Click on COVID-19 UPDATE for procedures and RESTRICTIONS
To all members and guests. Upon our reopening we are under strict guidelines for your health and well being as well as the safety of all or our members and staff.
Things will be a lot different from what you are use to when you come work out at the club. As we will operate with a 50% reduced capacity and with state mandated restrictions for our health and safety, please take notice of the following protocols under our COVID-19 phase 2.1 phase opening.
1. Everyone is to enter from the Main Fitness Entrance at the rear of the building. All Entrances and Exits are clearly marked. When exiting fitness, use the rear exit, tennis will exit from the tennis courts, and Karate from the tennis entrance.
2. You will need to wear a mask when entering the building, just as you would the supermarket.
3. You will need to check in, have your temperature taken and fill out a waiver.
4. Please maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from other members and employees.
4. Please follow gym etiquette rules and be sure to wipe down all equipment immediately after you use it.
5.There will be a 1 hour max time limit for your workout if the gym is at full capacity.
6. Remember to not touch your face, practice healthy hygiene habits and wash your hands. Gloves are recommend.
7. No Bags allowed in the gym, please keep keys in your possession.
8. Please Bring your own mats for fitness classes.
9. Please stay in your vehicle until class begins.
10. Please call in to reserve your spot in class or for a tennis court. Tennis court must be prepaid at time of reservation.
11. Members will be given priority for reservations.
12. Members on waiting list will get priority for next class.
13. Members who make a reservation for class and no show will lose privilege to reserve.
14. Fitness Class participants will be allowed to remove masks during class when 12 feet of spacing can be achieved.
15. Those using a tennis court can remove a mask when spacing is 12 feet apart. Badminton, Pickleball and all Tennis Lessons must wear masks.
16. All Staff must wear masks unless teaching and 12 feet away from participants.
17. You must have an updated membership and waiver to use the facility.
18. No Social gatherings are allowed and our lobby and locker rooms will remain closed during this phased opening.
1. Additional fitness classes, Pickleball and Cardio Tennis will be phased in or modified to begin at a later time. Keep checking website for updates.
2. See revised fitness schedule for classes updated on 11/9/20.
3. All monthly memberships will resume billing on July 1st.
4. All Paid in Full memberships will be reinstated and extended when we reopen.
5. Tennis members will have credits for paid season court time or paid group lessons applied to the 20-21 season.
6. Private tennis lessons are available.
7. Sesssion 2 Junior Tennis Classes set to begin on November 16th.
8. Tennis Racquet sales and restringing is available, however loaner racquets and demos are on hold.
Welcome back and hoping to see you soon.
Best Regards from all of us,
The Staff at The Tennis & Fitness Center of Rocky Hill