Click on COVID-19 UPDATE for procedures and RESTRICTIONS
To all members and guests,
We are following strict guidelines for your health and well being as well as the safety of all or our members and staff.
We are now operating at 100% capacity with state mandated restrictions for our health and safety. Please take notice of the following current protocols:
1. Everyone is to enter from the Main Fitness Entrance at the rear of the building. All Entrances and Exits are clearly marked.
2. You will need to wear a mask at all times when in the building, unless you are fully vaccinated and have signed our “Covid-19 Mask Removal Waiver” stating so.
3. You will need to check in upon arrival and fill out a waiver if it is your first time back since our reopening, or if you are new to our facility.
4. Please maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from other members and employees.
4. Please follow gym etiquette rules and be sure to wipe down all equipment immediately after you use it.
5. There will be a 1 hour max time limit for your workout if the gym is at full capacity.
6. Remember to not touch your face, practice healthy hygiene habits and wash your hands. Gloves are recommend.
7. No Bags allowed in the gym, please keep keys in your possession.
8. Please Bring your own mats for fitness classes.
9. Please stay in your vehicle until class begins.
10. Please call in to reserve your spot in class or for a tennis court.
11. Members will be given priority for reservations.
12. Members on waiting list will get priority for next class.
13. Please call to cancel your reservation if you can’t make it so a spot can open for someone else as fitness classes are currently limited to 20 members to allow for 6 foot spacing.
14. All staff must wear masks unless they have been fully vaccinated and have also signed our mask removal waiver stating so.
15. You must have an updated membership and waiver to use the facility.
16. No congregating or social gatherings are allowed and our lobby and locker rooms will remain closed until further state guidance is provided.
1. Additional fitness classes, Pickleball and Cardio Tennis have resumed. Click on the above tabs for each category to learn more.
3. All monthly memberships resumed billing on July 1st when we reopened.
4. All Paid in Full memberships were reinstated and extended upon our reopening July 1st.
5. Private and group tennis lessons are available.
6. Tennis Racquet sales and restringing is available, however loaner racquets and demos are on hold.
Welcome back and hoping to see you soon.
Best Regards from all of us,
The Staff at The Tennis & Fitness Center of Rocky Hill